couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] IRC Meeting today (in ONE HOUR)
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:44:38 GMT
On 12 December 2012 19:55, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> We'll have another meeting on IRC today, in ONE HOUR. (Sorry for the late
> notice.)
>
> Time info:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121205T2100&p1=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
>
> Dave will post the minutes of last week's meeting shortly.
>
> Thanks,

Sorry about that!

Hi everybody,

Last week was brought to you by the King of Procrastination. Full meeting
logs/actions are available from URLs at end.

## Next Meeting:

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 12th December, details below.

## New Actions:

- Dave Cottlehuber to remind Randall Leeds about 1521.
- general agreement that COUCHDB-1521 is no longer a blocker and ships
in 1.3.1 or whenever
- Dave Cottlehuber to feed more info to Adam Kocoloski about 1346
- Dave Cottlehuber to organise a Breaking build for 1346 to minimise test case
- Robert Newson to bless approach for bringing docs changes into 1.3.x
and master
- Dave Cottlehuber to rebase docs for 1.3.x and master

## Help Wanted:

- Get your boots on for testing 1.3.0 !

## In Progress:

- Noah to ask ASF infrastructure where to host the OSX binary &
related artefacts
- Randall Leeds to write Release notes

## Deferred post 1.3.

- mail to dev@ to  discuss release branch procedure
- Bob Dionne to mail dev@ discussing couchdb-internal-api details
- Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
forks to dev@ to start the discussion
- Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
and couchdb fit together in the future
- Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
Robert Newson

[actions]: http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-12-05-19.58.html
[history]: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/IRC_Meeting_Minutes

[time]: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121212T2100&p1=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat