couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] CouchDB 1.3 release
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:07:58 GMT
On 13 December 2012 09:42, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I can fix this easily, I suspect. When are we ready to pull the trigger on
>> the VOTE?
>>

> I am myself still trying to digest **these last minutes commits** we had.
> But we probably can. Though I am worried about the underlying issue
> discovered in COUCHDB-1436 (now ?????  wonder what is the new number) on
> which we don't know really what's going on seeing all these tries and
> reverts.

Hi BenoƮt,

The last-minute commits have been rolled back, they were all working
on various build tweaks.

I closed COUCHDB-1346 as the original issue reported in that *has*
been fixed (nuke_dir doesn't play fair on Windows), and we have
identified COUCHDB-1334 as the patch that causes the hang on Windows.

COUCHDB-1334 is reverted on 1.3.x, not on master tho, and I'll put
further notes in COUCHDB-1334, which I reopened.

Hope that covers things for you.

A+
Dave