couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] CouchDB 1.3 release
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 08:42:40 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> I can fix this easily, I suspect. When are we ready to pull the trigger on
> the VOTE?

I am myself still trying to digest **these last minutes commits** we had.
But we probably can. Though I am worried about the underlying issue
discovered in COUCHDB-1436 (now ?????  wonder what is the new number) on
which we don't know really what's going on seeing all these tries and
reverts.

Also iI am not sure it only happens on windows. I remember to have
sometimes ago a similar issue   on a node with a customer but never been
able to reproduce it again once the view nuked and recreated. It was on
linux. I am not sure what is the real position about that event when
reading the log from the meeting.... I am also not sure who is working on
that, and if we actually wrote a test to make sure we can reproduce it or
not. Is it postponed for 1.3.1?

- benoƮt