couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: branch names
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:48:19 GMT

On Dec 4, 2012, at 19:44 , Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Actually we were agree to discuss that later a little more.
>>
>> Nope, we made a decision:
>>

>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201210.mbox/%3cDEC04DB0-172C-4517-8554-2BE049A2F606@apache.org%3e
>>

> I only said:
>
> "Anyway if we stay with the current situation yes having one referent doc
> would be good."
>
> wasn't considering it so strict neither as a decision. Anyway if most
> think it should be done like this then go.

I am operating under “lazy consensus” here. I made a proposal, some people
weighed in, there were no objections, the issue is resolved. Case closed,
moving on. We have software to ship.

If you want to discuss the finer points of hyphen/underscore branch names,
be my guest, but don’t expect me to spend energy on this that could go
into shipping 1.3.0.

Cheers
Jan