couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject IRC meeting - 2012-10-31
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 01:24:05 GMT
Hi everybody,

This week was busy as a bot, and a little bit chaotic. Full meeting
logs/actions are available from URLs at end.

We also have a nice shiny link for our 1.3.0 Blockers
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB/fixforversion/12318350

## Next Meeting:

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November

- [time] http://bit.ly/Tnv5GN
- [calendar] http://bit.ly/SxXygK
- [countdown] http://bit.ly/VEt7Uy

## New Actions:

- Everybody to read the proposal for plugin architecture
https://gist.github.com/3974676 & respond on the ML
- Everybody to collect potential candidates or inspirations for the plugin
system
- Randall Leeds to review Robert Newson's work for COUCHDB-1259
- Jan Lehnardt to own COUCHDB-1581, will identify dependencies to be
updated and tracks completion
- Dave Cottlehuber to raise OSX integration into core repo on ML
- Robert Newson  will be forking (on Guy Fawkes too no less)
- Jan Lehnardt to kick off planning for CouchDB Conf Berlin, Jan 25-27
- Bob Dionne to create a dev@ thread to discsuss couchdb-internal-api
details

- Dave Cottlehuber to add docs branch ticket to 1.3.0 blockers [DONE]
- Benoît will post his current CORS work today [DONE]
- Benoît to propose alternative OTP setup of CouchDB post merge [DONE]

## In Progress:

- Noah Slater to add a packagers list
- Joan Touzet to raise how we work with package maintainers on dev@
- Dave Cottlehuber to keep 1.2.0 doc updates moving

## Deferred post 1.3.
- Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
forks to dev@ to start the discussion
- Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
and couchdb fit together in the future
- Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
Robert Newson

[actions]:
http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-10-31-20.03.html
[logs]: