couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject IRC meeting - 2012-11-07
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 22:08:06 GMT
Hi everybody,

I outsourced the meetings this week to our friendly Irish Bot. Please
send him your cheese pasties by way of thanks. Full meeting
logs/actions are available from URLs at end.

## Next Meeting:

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November

- [time]:
- [calendar]:
- [countdown]:

## New Actions:

- BenoƮt to add more docs for CORS
- Jan Lehnardt to help out with testing
- Robert Newson to post a quick note to the ml about the release branch
- Garren Smith to post a note to the ml about Futon.Next kick off
- Jan Lehnardt to post a note to the ml urging people to submit talks
for ApacheCon
- Jan Lehnardt to kick off planning for CouchDB Conf Berlin, Jan 25-27

## In Progress:

- Randall Leeds to review Robert Newson's work for COUCHDB-1259
- Jan Lehnardt to own COUCHDB-1581, will identify dependencies to be
updated and tracks completion
- Dave Cottlehuber to raise OSX integration into core repo on ML
- Noah Slater to add a packagers list
- Joan Touzet to raise how we work with package maintainers on dev@
- Dave Cottlehuber to keep 1.2.0 doc updates moving

## Deferred post 1.3.
- mail to dev@ to  discuss release branch procedure
- Bob Dionne to mail dev@ discussing couchdb-internal-api details
- Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
forks to dev@ to start the discussion
- Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
and couchdb fit together in the future
- Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
Robert Newson

Cheese Pasties: and

View raw message