couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Packagers, Maintainers & 1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:23:26 GMT
Hi Packagers/Maintainers,

Thanks for the efforts you put into wrapping CouchDB! We'd like to
sort out any packaging or distribution issues early in our 1.3.0
release cycle. Those of you whom I know of, or are interested, I've
BCCd.

Could you either reply back to the list (or directly to me if you
prefer) so we have a direct contact for you during this release

- are you happy to be added to the wiki as a maintainer?
- alternatively, a link to bugtracker (or where we can identify the
maintainer) would be fine
- is the link below correct for your platform?

If you have any issues with 1.3.x please get them into JIRA so we can
track them.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/couchdb (or quantal..)
http://packages.debian.org/sid/couchdb (or squeeze/wheezy..) or
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/couchdb.html
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portoverview.py?category=databases&portname=couchdb
http://mirror.karneval.cz/pub/linux/fedora/epel/6/i386/repoview/couchdb.html
http://openports.se/databases/apache-couchdb
https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/dev-db/couchdb
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.0/development/couchdb/

AFAICT These distros are missing packages - feel free to pick them up!
ArchLinux
NetBSD
OpenSolaris & friends

A+