couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: cors testing build
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:59:53 GMT
On 12 November 2012 00:06, john.tiger <john.tigernassau@gmail.com> wrote:

> removed the xulrunner stuff - ran configure with libmozjs (as per wiki) -
> still same newer version error - this is on Debian Testing

amd64? i386?

I'll try with 7.0 b3 amd64 here.

> I see that there was a lot of discussion on this earlier in year - hope we
> can resolve and should probably have something in release notes for 1.3
> since many will be developing from source until pkgs catch up

yup, sigh, its a real PITA this is.

> Also re the python sphinx installation - failing on the "source" line - what
> is source supposed to be ?

The variables are all $PREFIXED_IN_CAPS. So source is just that,
source, a bash/zsh shell built-in. Given I'm a relative newcomer to
unix that could be wrong, btu it's fine on my mac (not really a
veritable paragon of adherence to the One Unix Way).

Noah's added lots of tex-stuff which I still haven't gotten working -
YMMV on that.

A+
Dave