couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject IRC Meeting - 2012-11-21
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:08:06 GMT
Hi everybody,

This week was brought to you by [Sencha] tea and the lure of CouchDB
Conf Berlin in January!

Full meeting logs/actions are available from URLs at end.

## Next Meeting:

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 28th November, details below.

## New Actions:

- Dave Cottlehuber to ask about maintainers on dev@, prod them for 1.3.0
- Noah to talk to infra about requirements for triage team on JIRA

## Help Wanted:
- review of structure / approach welcomed
- great opportunity to write JS tests for COUCHDB-1368 / COUCHDB-1521
ping #couchdb-dev

## In Progress:

- Adam Kocoloski to pick up COUCHDB-1346
- BenoƮt Chesneau to send more CORS patches through for review
- Simon Metson to confirm if he can make ApacheCon US & hopefully
coordinate a CouchHack

## Deferred post 1.3.
- mail to dev@ to  discuss release branch procedure
- Bob Dionne to mail dev@ discussing couchdb-internal-api details
- Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
forks to dev@ to start the discussion
- Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
and couchdb fit together in the future
- Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
Robert Newson




View raw message