couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject questions about some commits on external libs
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:17:41 GMT
Hi all,

While reviewing the code and working on the otp version of couchdb I
have found some changes in mochiweb that I am not sure if they are
available upstream or not and if they have been proposed:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/317c97f4eb434ec962b004dc2444fc0e8bb01d5b

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/445e9190fc25e64d7f9d121cb2d2945743a02843

ibrowse:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/48928ae3fdc4dfbfe65351aa9b93cd2086ef5b15

and maybe others. Can someone tell me if these commits are available
upstream or if any effort in pushing them exists?

If we really need these changes what would be the policy to apply on
that topic. Should we fork the upstream repo and maintain our own?
Also would be good if next time the commit message reflect the status
of this patch vs the upstream version.

- benoƮt