couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next Proof of Concept
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 18:32:00 GMT
Just to clarify. for what does grunt actually it would be pretty easy to
handle the same in any language. My main concern today is the status of
nodejs in distrributions. For example latest ubuntu has the 0.6.19 where
the last versio is 0.8.14. Which can be problematic when we include it in
our toolchain.