couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Damiean <mainer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Focus
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:06:04 GMT
Quick question. Apparently I misunderstood something in the first meeting
because I was thinking that Futon.Next is such a if it's ready for 1.3 we
ship it if not then in 1.4.

I'm asking because Futon.Current can do everything necessary at the moment,
which makes Futon.Next a non-stopper in my opinion. I'm just asking, not
trying to discuss or propose anything.