couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We should be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 20:13:49 GMT
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> More information from Sally Kundari & the ApacheCon NA team:
>

> 2) Early-Bird registration is NOW OPEN.
> >

> > The SUPER EARLY BIRD registration rate is $1,095 ($330 less than last
> year!), but you must register by 31 December, afterwhich the regular
> registration fee of $1,395 is in effect. Sign up today athttp://
> acna13.eventbrite.com/
> >

> > Discounted hotel room rates are also now available: we encourage you to
> book your accommodation as soon as possible, as space is limited. For
> details, visit http://na.apachecon.com/venue/
> >

> > Updates will be posted on the @ApacheCon Twitter feed and the ApacheCon
> Website. We look forward to seeing you in Portland!
> >
> > --the ApacheCon Planning Committee

On the main page, it still says:

   - *November 1, 2012*: Apache Committers’ Super-Saver Rate available
   (until General Early Bird Registration opens)
   - *November 11, 2012*: Submissions close; talk & tutorial selection
   begins
   - *November 26, 2012*: General Early Bird Registration opens; Conference
   Schedule announced

So what's this Super Early Bird business? And where does one find the
"Commiters' Super-Saver Rate"? Happy to address this to the appropriate
parties / lists, but if you already know the answer, please share.