couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next Proof of Concept
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:28:38 GMT
> Haven't run it yet, but the structure looks pretty good.
>
> The key decisions so far seem to be:
> - build with grunt
> - backbone
> - require.js (yes?)
> - LESS
>
> And I take no issue with any of those.
Great! Garren has a change to the deployment script (to make it pushable as a couchapp - he
beat me to it!), and some modules that wouldn't be priority for us (since they're for features
Cloudant don't have).

Russell and I have some developer documentation to write and an example module or two by the
end of next week. We'll keep pushing into this fork.

Do people agree that this is a good foundation to build on? If so how do folk want to proceed?
Should we create a PR to couch or is it too early just now?
Cheers
Simon