couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC meeting - 2012-11-07
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:40:52 GMT

On Nov 7, 2012, at 23:08 , Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> 
> I outsourced the meetings this week to our friendly Irish Bot. Please
> send him your cheese pasties by way of thanks. Full meeting
> logs/actions are available from URLs at end.
> 
> ## Next Meeting:
> 
> Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November
> 
> - [time]: http://bit.ly/SusmfG
> - [calendar]: http://bit.ly/TLDVm9
> - [countdown]: http://bit.ly/RXdFBj
> 
> ## New Actions:
> 
> - BenoƮt to add more docs for CORS
> - Jan Lehnardt to help out with testing
> - Robert Newson to post a quick note to the ml about the release branch
> - Garren Smith to post a note to the ml about Futon.Next kick off
> - Jan Lehnardt to post a note to the ml urging people to submit talks
> for ApacheCon
> - Jan Lehnardt to kick off planning for CouchDB Conf Berlin, Jan 25-27
> 
> ## In Progress:
> 
> - Randall Leeds to review Robert Newson's work for COUCHDB-1259
> - Jan Lehnardt to own COUCHDB-1581, will identify dependencies to be
> updated and tracks completion

I created branches & tickets for all the pending dependency updates.
All is tracked in COUCHDB-1581. As far as I can see, none of the
updates are in any way critical, so there is no rush in getting
them into a release branch. I am happy to get them into master 
though, after a review each.

I removed the blocker status from COUCHDB-1581 and set the fixfor
to 1.4.x

Cheers
Jan
-- 



> - Dave Cottlehuber to raise OSX integration into core repo on ML
> - Noah Slater to add a packagers list
> - Joan Touzet to raise how we work with package maintainers on dev@
> - Dave Cottlehuber to keep 1.2.0 doc updates moving
> 
> ## Deferred post 1.3.
> - mail to dev@ to  discuss release branch procedure
> - Bob Dionne to mail dev@ discussing couchdb-internal-api details
> - Adam Kocoloski & Benoit Chesneau to send summary of testing in their
> forks to dev@ to start the discussion
> - Adam Kocoloski to provide woolly update on how cloudant and bigcouch
> and couchdb fit together in the future
> - Noah Slater to send out release cadence as discussed in Eire with
> Robert Newson
> 
> Cheese Pasties:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/cheeseandpotatopasty_84404 and
> http://www.rivercottage.net/recipes/james-blue-cheese-pumpkin-and-celeriac-pasty/
> 
> [actions]: http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-11-07-19.59.html
> [logs]: http://people.apache.org/~dch/couchdb-dev-irc-meetings/2012/couchdb-dev.2012-11-07-19.59.log.html
> [previous]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201211.mbox/%3CCAL+Y1nvybkKbuh7AiAZxBLTrKkJOYd47zNZYfTq3qQBQKXivYQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
> [history]: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/IRC_Meeting_Minutes
> 
> [time]: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121114T2100&p1=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
> [calendar]: http://www.timeanddate.com/scripts/ics.php?type=utc&p1=259&iso=20121114T2100&msg=couchdb-dev-chat
> [countdown]: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121114T21&p0=259&msg=couchdb-dev-chat


Mime
View raw message