couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <bob.dio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions about some commits on external libs
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:59:56 GMT
Hi Benoit,

I made that ibrowse commit. I'm not sure what the process is with respect to pushing this
upstream. At Cloudant we maintain  a fork of ibrowse that also seems to track couchdb changes
to ibrowse as well. I'm happy to handle it however you see fit.

I think this is where the rebar component based approach works well. It enables independent
development of the components. Switching to a newer version is just changing a line in rebar.config

Cheers,

Bob