couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next Proof of Concept
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:37:56 GMT
Hi,

On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 09:56, Garren Smith wrote:

> Could we seperate this out of Couchdb as a pure couchapp for now? Might make it easier
to work on.

I think keeping it in a fork of CouchDB is good. It hopefully addresses some of Noah's concerns
re visibility and will help keep us honest (e.g. stop us from diverging away from an end goal
of something served out of _utils). There's nothing stopping people deploying as a couchapp
out of that source tree though, once I merge in your patch :D
> Simon could you share your wireframes with everyone?

Yes, we're working on that now (amongst other things).
> We have an issues list here https://github.com/Futon/Futon.Next/issues Should we keep
using that as our todo list for Fauxton?

Yeah, I think that's a decent place. I've been using trello recently which is another nice
tool for tracking progress (orthogonal to a todo), maybe that's OTT, though.
Cheers
Simon