couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <bob.dio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting own CouchDB servers, scaling, and failover
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:23:13 GMT
Hi Jose,

You may also want to take a look at BigCouch:

https://github.com/cloudant/bigcouch

It might address your needs and the price is right,

Bob
On Nov 13, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Joey Samonte <dyowee23@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good day,
>

> Pardon me for my email, but I was hoping to get some guidance if I wanted to host my
own CouchDB servers and how to handle scaling/failover. I'm working for a small company and
it seems that Cloudant subscription would be too expensive in the long run. I created an app
to allow users to save data locally if offline, and replicate when online. Thank you very
much.