couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let’s ship 1.3.0 now.
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:07:59 GMT
this feels rushed - not a good thing with an enterprise thing like a db
- does couch have big users that need the as is 1.3 features asap or
even sponsors that are wanting to ship every 3 mos regardless ?  If not,
why not wait and rally troops to make sure cors features are set,
documentation is done, and some compiling issues are resolved - maybe
the committee has other reasons, but 3 mos seems really quick for an
enterprise thing like a db.

Others mlge may vary but we want to use the cors feature - could care
less about a 1.3 without it