couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We should be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 15:44:11 GMT
since we're fairly close (by western US standards)  and I've been
formulating a presentation on how I believe that the right stack for
modern mobile apps is not mvc but html5, css3, jquery, REST based db - I
will submit this before Sunday

meanwhile need to continue working on implementing and testing the new
cors build -

On 11/08/2012 07:00 AM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2012, at 01:35 , Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:
>
>> Fwiw I think there are two (maybe three...) talks and one training session going
in from Cloudant. Hopefully I'll be there with some other folk.