couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject wiki main page needs to be ported to website one page
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 02:24:53 GMT
building from source is always a good refresher in using the
documentation - in my case, it meant going to the web site.   Er, sorry,
the web site really sucks, really bad.  Cant' find anything. The one
page idea is actually nice but the content is totally useless.

But I did manage to find the wiki - the main wiki page is excellent -
it's exactly what the web site should be.  btw the install instructions
on the wiki for linux are very good and easy to follow - kudos to
whoever wrote it.  One addition might be a reminder to remove any system
package that might be installed (some of us need that) - and maybe a
note about the dev test

I saw some discussion re the one page but wasn't following it.  Are
there plans to port the main wiki page over to the web site ?  is
someone already doing that or does it need help ? or does someone
actually think the website is good as is ?