couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: URGENT: PMCs, Projects still waiting for COMMITTERS REG CODE [was: We should be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013]
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:26:38 GMT
Good news and bad news, so I'll give you the bad news first: the information below is incorrect.

Lest you should think that this is any fault of Sally's, PLEASE let me point out that this
new information was only developed during the last few hours of ApacheCon EU, to allow as
many committers as possible to attend, and so Sally was not a part of the discussions.

Now for the good news: tickets are available for committers at $275 each, and are on sale
NOW.

Make sure that you use your @apache.org address to register as a committer. Visit http://acna13.eventbrite.com
and click the red "Enter promotional code" text underneath the ticket listings. Enter the
code "committer-13", click the "Apply" button and you will see the tickets revealed.

Sorry for the delay in making these tickets available. We are looking forward to seeing your
registrations!

regards
 Steve

On Nov 10, 2012, at 3:20 AM, Sally Khudairi wrote:

> Thank you, Jan. Hello, Randall!
>
> To clarify, there are three rates available for ApacheCon: Committer, Regular (public),
and Student.

> Within these rates are Early Bird Pricing.
>
> There was a recent adjustment to the pricing during a meeting at ApacheCon Europe this
week, which is why the Website does not yet reflect the adjustment nor offer Committer Registration.
We have not announced the Committer Registration discount codes.

> As you are an ASF Committer, I'll focus on this here. The Super-Discounted rate for Committers
is $675 and is valid through 7 December. Once we announce the Committer code, you may register,
but must do so using your @apache.org address in order to receive the discounted rate.

> After 7 December, registration for Committers will be $895 until 31 December; then $1,095
until the conference begins.

> To reiterate: I'm still waiting for the discount code, as it isn't in place yet. Once
we have it, we'll announce to the Committers list.

> I'm copying the ApacheCon Planning team here for their follow-up. This is the fourth
query I've received about this, so we're working to get this resolved soon.

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/