couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: branching in couchdb
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:28:42 GMT
Hi Eli, Benoit linked to a variant of it in the beginning of this thread.  There's a lot to
like about it, and most of it is very similar to the workflow we're converging on in this
project.  The big difference is that in git-flow the HEAD of "master" is always the latest
tagged release, and that "develop" is where the day-to-day completed work lands.

Personally I don't think I would coerce CouchDB into the nominal git-flow shape, but I thought
I'd note the similarities in case others find the tooling really appealing.  Cheers,

Adam