couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject CORS (Was: IRC meeting - 2012-11-07)
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:49:40 GMT

On Nov 8, 2012, at 00:45 , Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the notes, great meeting too!
>
> On Nov 7, 2012, at 23:08 , Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I outsourced the meetings this week to our friendly Irish Bot. Please
>> send him your cheese pasties by way of thanks. Full meeting
>> logs/actions are available from URLs at end.
>>
>> ## Next Meeting:
>>
>> Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November
>>
>> - [time]: http://bit.ly/SusmfG
>> - [calendar]: http://bit.ly/TLDVm9
>> - [countdown]: http://bit.ly/RXdFBj
>>
>> ## New Actions:
>>
>> - Benoît to add more docs for CORS
>> - Jan Lehnardt to help out with testing

I had some time to hack on the branch and made (I hope) no functional changes, I just cleaned
up the code (especially one gnarly bit that I believe I wrote), so it is a bit easier to follow
and not as deeply nested. And a rebase on master.

I hope everybody is okay with the changes, feel free to patch along on top of it.

I made a few notes along the line that I’ll share in a bit.

Cheers
Jan