couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URGENT: PMCs, Projects still waiting for COMMITTERS REG CODE [was: We should be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013]
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:56:04 GMT
Hello again, Jan, Randall, and the CouchDB PMC --you may receive this information via the committers@
list shortly (it's awaiting moderation), but in the meantime...here's the inside scoop so
you can get in straight away:

= = =
We encourage you to register early, as space is limited for the overall event, and there are
a set number of Committer tickets.

1) PRICES: we are offering a few dozen hyper-discounted tickets at ***$275*** each --the usual
Early Bird rate for Committers is $675-- these subsidized tickets are available first come,
first go.

Once the $275 tickets are sold out, the $675 Early Bird Committer rate is in effect through
7 December. After that, registration for Committers will be $895 until 31 December, then $1,095
until the conference begins. TO REITERATE: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT IS ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE
2012 CALENDAR YEAR. All Committers tickets after this time are $1,095.

2) REGISTRATION: you _must_ register using your @apache.org address in order to receive the
Committer discount. No exceptions!

To sign up, go to http://acna13.eventbrite.com/# and click on the orange "Enter promotional
code" link above the green "Register" button. Enter promotional code "committer-13" in the
text box and click "Apply". You will note that "Committer Registration" will appear as a new
ticket option at the top of the page. Select the number of tickets --limited to one per Committer--
(but you have to select "1", then complete the registration forms on the following page.

We appreciate your patience and enthusiastic support. This is going to be a great event &
we look forward to seeing you in Portland!

+ have you submitted your talk or training yet? The CFP closes tomorrow! http://na.apachecon.com/cfp/

= = =

Thanks!

-Sally

"randall.leeds@gmail.com" <randall.leeds@gmail.com>
be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013]

>Thank you, Jan. Hello, Randall!
>
>To clarify, there are three rates available for ApacheCon: Committer, Regular (public),
and Student.

>Within these rates are Early Bird Pricing.
>
>There was a recent adjustment to the pricing during a meeting at ApacheCon Europe this
week, which is why the Website does not yet reflect the adjustment nor offer Committer Registration.
We have not announced the Committer Registration discount codes.

>As you are an ASF Committer, I'll focus on this here. The Super-Discounted rate for Committers
is $675 and is valid through 7 December. Once we announce the Committer code, you may register,
but must do so using your @apache.org address in order to receive the discounted rate.

>After 7 December, registration for Committers will be $895 until 31 December; then $1,095
until the conference begins.

>To reiterate: I'm still waiting for the discount code, as it isn't in place yet. Once
we have it, we'll announce to the Committers list.

>I'm copying the ApacheCon Planning team here for their follow-up. This is the fourth query
I've received about this, so we're working to get this resolved soon.