couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject URGENT: PMCs, Projects still waiting for COMMITTERS REG CODE [was: We should be at ApacheCon North America in February 2013]
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:20:06 GMT
Thank you, Jan. Hello, Randall!

To clarify, there are three rates available for ApacheCon: Committer, Regular (public), and
Student.

Within these rates are Early Bird Pricing.

There was a recent adjustment to the pricing during a meeting at ApacheCon Europe this week,
which is why the Website does not yet reflect the adjustment nor offer Committer Registration.
We have not announced the Committer Registration discount codes.

As you are an ASF Committer, I'll focus on this here. The Super-Discounted rate for Committers
is $675 and is valid through 7 December. Once we announce the Committer code, you may register,
but must do so using your @apache.org address in order to receive the discounted rate.

After 7 December, registration for Committers will be $895 until 31 December; then $1,095
until the conference begins.

To reiterate: I'm still waiting for the discount code, as it isn't in place yet. Once we have
it, we'll announce to the Committers list.

I'm copying the ApacheCon Planning team here for their follow-up. This is the fourth query
I've received about this, so we're working to get this resolved soon.

Thanks in advance, Planners, for your help with this!

Cheers,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656