couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith ...@redcometlabs.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:01:21 GMT
I think I need to explain that bit. If we want to use Bootstrap and less.js we need a build
tool that will compile the less files into css and then upload the couchapp into couchdb.
Grunt.js is a good fit  but it is an extra dependancy as it requires node.js. Maybe Erica
could do that instead. At this stage these are pretty minor issues that will be easy to sort
out later.

On 25 Oct 2012, at 5:57 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Garren Smith <gs@redcometlabs.com> wrote:
>> What Couchapp tool do we use?
>> Erica seems a good choice with it being talked about with Couchdb otherwise Nodejs
+ Couchapp + grunt.js could also be a good fit.