couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REL1.3.0] CouchDB Windows / OS X packages (Progress?)
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:50:58 GMT
Cooll, appreciate that! Hoping to get some of this sorted for 1.3, which is
largely dependant on me fixing up these docs. I think our biggest concern
right now is the OS X thing. I am not at all happy with it being on Github,
but over the moon it exists in the first place. If we could get some
movement on this, even if it's just a tiny bit, in the right direction,
then I would be overjoyed.

--
NS