couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Futon.Next
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:03:32 GMT
> You misunderstood that requirement. If we're not using a feature (e.g. config) it won't
get deployed anywhere, it'll be removed at build time. It's not a user facing optional thing,
the code just won't be on our CDN.

Ok, interesting. Good to know.

> Right, and there are ~10 that exist and approximately interoperate today.

Haha. With the new ability of attachment first design of erica your
normal web style folders are couchapps. One can push futon in its
current form, with no modifications*. We could be done with the new
futon as well.

* ok, one modification. Couch does not like attachments with _
starting, which current futon has. We can make a conscious decision to
not do that.