couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hackaton
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:40:06 GMT
bump.

I propose to pick a month where the event can happen. Location will be
chosen later this month. Obviously all devs are invited to answer since the
event couldn't happen without them ... Just put your name behind the month
you prefer.

- January 2012
- February 2012

Also I will setup a page today to collect topics and who want to
participate to them.

- benoît