couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wickedg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving JIRA emails to a separate list
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 16:40:57 GMT
Speaking only as a lurker on the dev list, I am -1 on moving commits
off to a new list.  JIRA threads are easy to filter into a different
folder if desired, and being able to see project activity is nice.

If any change is to be made, I would like to see the JIRA email
subjects/threading changed so that the [Created] and [Commented] don't
cause the messages to end up in different gmail threads.

Eli