couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching for the CouchDB 1.3 release
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:43:35 GMT
I'm happy to defer branching until 11/5 as long as we're clear that
anything not on master by that date will not appear in the 1.3
release.

After 1.3, I want us to execute on the roadmap process we discussed in
Dublin (documented here:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Roadmap_Process) where we release
every 3 months.

B.