couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB image for AWS marketplace
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 19:32:58 GMT
The more streamlined we can get this the better. Getting one in the AWS
marketplace would be great, of course. But I'd be interested in anything
which reduced the number of clicks, and the possibility for confusion,
between hitting our homepage, and hitting the Futon of a CouchDB instance
you have running.

--
NS