couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Inspiring comment about CouchDB on Hacker News
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:46:41 GMT
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Perhaps he has no experience of
BigCouch, and only saw the lack of conversation about it. But overall, I
like his vision. Of course I would. I don't necessarily believe that there
is a "race" to "win", but I do think we're doing ourselves favours by not
bending to the whim of the masses, and competing on features. Trying to
please everyone is the quickest route to mediocrity. However, we could
probably pick up our pace a little bit. And after the 1.3 release, I'm
hoping we can pitch together as a group, and do a bit of community/release
management.

--
NS