couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject [REL1.3.0] CouchDB Windows / OS X packages (Progress?)
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:27:33 GMT
Hey,

This is the first of several "What's up with releasing 1.3?" emails.
(See subject prefix!)

I wanted to start a discussion around our Windows and OS X packages.

At the moment, our OS X package is hosted on Github, which we need to fix.
What can we do to get this package into the source, and maybe iterate on it
a little?

And are there any improvements we can make to our Windows package for this
release?

Any volunteers to head up these efforts?

Thanks!

--
NS