couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Documentation" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 10:33:24 GMT
Dave,

I've moved these all to JIRA. Check the Documentation component.

I plan to work on this all week. Don't want to step on your toes. I'm happy
to see this through to completion. Do you have anything staged and ready to
commit, or is there something you wanted to work on? (Happy to share the
work also, but we should co-ordinate.)

--
NS