couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Futon.Next
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:51:05 GMT
Summing up:

We have some momentum going here, let’s use it and roll!

I suggest whoever ends up writing the CSS gets to choose
whether they like plain CSS or a preprocessor. Same for
all other build-utilities. If one of them ends up being
an issue, we can rip them out later. I prefer to have a
Futon.Next that we need to rip something out of for the
long term than not having a Futon.Next for the long term.

I’m so looking forward to see some results here soon! :)

If whoever ends up working on this needs anything, please
let me/us know. Very happy to help with any roadblocks.

Cheers
Jan
--

On Oct 25, 2012, at 22:03 , Ryan Ramage <ryan.ramage@gmail.com> wrote:

>> You misunderstood that requirement. If we're not using a feature (e.g. config) it
won't get deployed anywhere, it'll be removed at build time. It's not a user facing optional
thing, the code just won't be on our CDN.