couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <martin.hew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB image for AWS marketplace
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 15:58:06 GMT
I'm happy to offer any help I can with this - I've been building and breaking down a lot of
Amazon Linux AMIs with CouchDB over the past month or two.

My build process currently involves building Spidermonkey and ERLang from source, so any compatible
yum packages would be very handy.

One can build and run a micro EC2 instance with CouchDB for free under a new account as part
of the Free Usage layer, so I agree, it's a good way of getting people hooked on CouchDB,
if we can provide an ready-to-roll instance and advice about how to configure the appropriate
security groups. Perhaps with CouchDB-lucene too for a full stack?

Martin