couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb pull request: Many fixes to $.couch
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:12:36 GMT
thks for info - not entirely sure how this will integrate with the
upcoming CORS commit but when that appears, we will try to use all of it
in a non-couchapp html5 program - previously we could not get things
running with lots of cross-domain errors, etc.  Should make for a good
test and a nice how-to/tutorial to go with CORS feature whether it makes
1.3 or 1.4.