couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB Plugins First Draft
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:41:08 GMT
Hey all,

during one of the past IRC Meetings I promised to write up
what I have in mind for a CouchDB Plugin System.

Here is my first draft:

  https://gist.github.com/3974676

This is very early stage, but I wanted to get the idea out
of the door. If anyone feels compelled to go into further
detail, or even implement some of this, more power to you!

Note: This is especially interesting for the non-Erlang
folks here that need an excuse to contribute :)

For the frontend, we’d need some mockups on how the Futon
interaction would work (that is regardless of the state
of Futon.Current and Futon.Next).

On the backend, you could start figuring out what the
registry could look like.

I’m looking forward to your feedback!

Cheers!
Jan