couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From boazc <bcit...@gmail.com>
Subject Is pagination possible with multiple keys query?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:54:17 GMT
Hi,

Say I have a category field for my documents, with a respective view.
Now I want to retrieve all documents whose category is A or B.
I use the "keys" parameter, but since the response might contain tons of
document I want to split to pages.

Now assume that a document can belong to multiple categories.
Now if I provide the startkey_docid I get the documents starting at the
first appearance of the document, which I might already paged through.

Using "keys" with "startkey" is not possible, so I don't know how to tell
couchdb to start from a given document of a given key (in my case of using
"keys" parameter).

Thanks!