couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From lenin <lening...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to connect CouchDB from Tomcat with jquery not any javaProgram
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 08:54:58 GMT
I'm writing a CouchDB sample. My intention is to write a web app using AJAX
and deploy it in the tomcat environment. As I use the CouchDB I would like
to know the way to interact with the CouchDB server.

1) As my application is deployed in a web server(Tomcat) is it possible to
connect with a CouchDB outside? Many examples uses apps which are deployed
in CouchApp or Couch environment itself.