couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Part2: What's up dev? About couchapps.
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:44:59 GMT
Yes, typically design doc attachments (the html / css / static js / images
that make up the couchapp), its been a part of every tool that generates
the design doc from the filesystem as well, kanso, nodecouchapp, couchapppy
and erica all do the same thing, just with some differing (and some
matching) workflows between them.

I was just warning against strictly requiring the erica / couchapppy
filesystem mapping as I think it doesnt play nicely with existing projects
and is more complicated for new users to understand from the start.