couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: couchdb osx binary branding
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 13:22:34 GMT
Hmm.

When was this added. I am really not happy about us linking to a Github
download from our homepage. This is very bad practice, IMO. (Though I am
very happy that we are making progress on the OS X front.)

What will it take to get this download being built from the source by a
member of the release team, and hosted on ASF hardware?

--
NS