couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Part2: What's up dev? About couchapps.
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:03:07 GMT
Your mail amuses me.

In the first bit you say we have Futon as a CouchApp but no way to
bootstrap it in the build.

Then in your next bit you ask why we'd need Erica in the source. ;) ;) ;)

If Erica is:

* Dead simple, and
* Lets you bootstrap CouchApps without any attendant fuss/framework, and
* Could be used as a library or tool in big/more complex tools

Then why not merge it in and make it official?

--
NS