couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: http PATCH support?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:21:24 GMT
I have a lot of faith in Mark Nottingham. If I was going to put my money on
anyone, it would be him.  (Look up his contributions to WebArch in general.
Also, he co-authored the Atom spec, for example.) I think it would be worth
a punt. (Easy to say as the person who wont be coding it.) And I agree,
that if we ship an alpha compat for this, we might help snowball adoption.

--
NS