couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Part2: What's up dev? About couchapps.
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:41:49 GMT
Thanks for the commentary Benoit, very useful. I've read all of the
discussion up through today and I think there are some really great
points made that are missed in the discussion. I want to respond to both
the first and second emails here, as they are related in my mind.

1. OTP couchdb - For various reasons, this is the only way to go. I know
some others voiced this isn't a high priority, I feel this should be the
only priority until it gets done.

2. Split couchapps into a separate sub-project. An OTP couchdb with the
ability to easily add functional modules like couchapps would be great.

Wendall

Couchapps have always bothered me for a number of reasons.