couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly CouchDB IRC meeting
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:42:00 GMT
uh, poll times are in what time zone ?  - guess I've already missed most
of them - mon am is not a good time with work constraints - GMT 0 is a
pretty good time (late Europe, late aft US, early morning Asia (i
think)  or something like that - Mon-Thurs - just set a time, those who
can will make it, post notes on dev list for those who can't - expect
some followup discussion from that.

meanwhile as we battle (and I do mean battle) with getting couch to work
in a html5 app (non couchapp) we are documenting stuff for a good
article plus inclusion in any docs, how-tos, ......

john