couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: EU meet up
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:05:12 GMT
I think (Dave/Joan/Bob can correct me) that what was being discussed was a follow up to the
Boston meet up, but I don't really have any strong preferences as to format.

On Friday, 31 August 2012 at 15:51, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com (mailto:simon@cloudant.com)>
wrote:
> > Hey,
> > There was discussion in IRC a while back on another meet up, this time in the EU.
I think Dave C said he could arrange something in Vienna, I offered to do something in Bristol.
Are people interested in doing this? Would it be useful? If yes; where do people prefer?