couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: EU meet up
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:13:40 GMT
On 31 August 2012 12:49, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> There was discussion in IRC a while back on another meet up, this time in
> the EU. I think Dave C said he could arrange something in Vienna, I offered
> to do something in Bristol. Are people interested in doing this? Would it
> be useful? If yes; where do people prefer?
> Cheers
> Simon

Hi Simon,

I wanted to organise a community event a la couchconf. Constraint for me
was cashflow, I didn't manage to find a venue where I could afford to
bridge the gap between securing the venue & recovering some ticket costs.
Vienna is convenient for me obviously :-) but it's not as easy to get to as
say Berlin.

Whereever, I'll be keen as mustard to help out.

A+
Dave